CounterMeasures® - Chemical Industry Security Assessment Tool (CCAT) provides a standardized, easy-to-implement approach for conducting security assessments for the chemical industry's unique environment using an assessment of hard assets (hardware, vehicles, etc.) and chemical assets, which include over 2,000 chemicals. An all-hazards approach and a database of best practices ensure that assessments effectively model an organization's risk and vulnerability level.
CCAT is built to perform enterprise-wide analysis, and generates automated reports to quickly and efficiently determine organizational risk.
You may purchase individual seat licenses. Each license you purchase provides access to one user account.
Call an Alion CounterMeasures team member to:
- Get help choosing a CounterMeasures product
- Request more CounterMeasures product information
- Request a custom CounterMeasures solution
- Process payment outside of this online store
- Change your requested pay period
- Cancel recurring payments
Call today! 1(800)754-4204